The Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vf_Blitz
Senior User (****-)

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: The Past   Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:51 pm

I have got to stop brooding when I'm doing nothing. You know that thing when you try to think of
something positive, but all the negative things come out? I did that. Now I can't stop. And its fucking depressing

... though I do remember bits from sixth grade... makes me smile, but I wouldn't say for good reasons

Reality and Fantasy are two sides of the same coin. No one is ever sure which they’re in though.
Control has nothing to do with actions. Just how far your emotions will take you.
Back to top Go down
Kittyboy
Writer or Creator (ΡΡΡ)

Number of posts : 3573
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past   Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:46 pm

Idle thoughts can do that sometime, especially when your brain starts to enter over-time mode, like before sleep. The Buddhist thing to do is to notice the thought, acknowledge it good or bad, and let it pass equally.

Number of posts : 1982
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past   Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:32 pm

And this is why man made alcohol
Back to top Go down
Skyee
Mod. / Administrator (ΡΡ)

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Past   Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:28 am

Make amends. I was like that at the beginning of this year, but finally decided to take action by talking to the ppl I have hurt. The things you can not control you need to let go of... how? Who knows. I wouldn't suggest alcohol for this kind of shit tho that may spiral out of control.

Mod. / Administrator (ΡΡ)

Number of posts : 1982
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past   Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Good points
Back to top Go down
Vf_Blitz
Senior User (****-)

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Past   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:28 pm

With my position that I'm in I can neither make amends or simply get over it. I may sound a bit like a sociopath here, but I could care less about the people i hurt back than. I moved away from there and it turns out all the shit I went through was really just nothing to them and I was easily forgotten. I may sound a bit jumbled... I haven't really gotten much sleep these past two weeks, but damn it if I'm going to let this ruin me.

To make things simple

People hurt me and ruined 5 years of my life. I hurt them before my life turned to complete shit and I got stuck in a destroyed family. I was easily forgotten about, but I remember everything. Now I'm slowly remembering the things that I did in either revenge or defense (I am unsure. I really do not know which it even is) and I am unsure if it comforts me or something else.

Depression slowly spreads... yaaaayyyyy

Reality and Fantasy are two sides of the same coin. No one is ever sure which they’re in though.
Control has nothing to do with actions. Just how far your emotions will take you.
Back to top Go down
Kittyboy
Writer or Creator (ΡΡΡ)

Number of posts : 3573
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past   Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:33 pm

I can understand in some ways. Unfortunately, it has been a large contribution to why I drink so much (and why I used to smoke cigarettes and pot.) To quote 006 Alec Trevelyan, in mockery of James Bond's righteous hypocrisy "a martini to silence the screams of all the men you've killed."

Now, I've never killed anyone, but I have beating the fucking shit out of more people than I can count on two hands... I've had people hurt, I've had people terrorized. I feel like most of them deserved it, but after a while all that negative energy catches up with you, even if you were doing it in vengeance, like Batman. It can take a toll on you.

I'm not advocating drinking or anything like that, but I know finding good things in life and moving past where you are now is a great way to escape the gravity of the past. Facing and understanding it and coming to peace with it releases its grip on you, and then you move forward to what you want next in life.

The Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1