Very Odd...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vf_Blitz
Senior User (****-)

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Very Odd...   Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:06 pm

I've been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. A lot. Mainly multiplayer. I already beat the campaign 3 times lol. Anyway I'm very serious on that game. Strategic as well, but not so good to be bragging. (Although I did think of a triple class combination that I do with my friends that just WRECKs everything). I ended up befriending this guy. He seemed like your usual cool average dude (Why did I just say dude... I should delete that. Still typing. Fack it) and a few days later I ended up getting an invite from it to join his clan for serious players who can also lay back and have fun. Then I learned more about the group, meet two of the three leaders (My friend is one), and was offered a spot. I didn't get in because I didn't fit all the requirements... yet. In other words... history is repeating itself and I don't know about you guys, but if I DO get in and you have an xbox one I could try to invite you guys and we can try to get our little group going again with an even larger group. I may be trying to join another clan, but I'm definitely keeping a memory to remember all my friends. =)

PS. They play other games such as CoD, Battlefield, ect. Anything that has a multiplayer and everything with a clan system

Reality and Fantasy are two sides of the same coin. No one is ever sure which theyre in though.
Control has nothing to do with actions. Just how far your emotions will take you.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Mod. / Administrator ()

Number of posts : 1982
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Very Odd...   Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:51 am

Nice, I've got DA:I but stopped playing for no reason and never picked it back up. Maybe if i ever get motivated I'll go through the single player campaign
Back to top Go down
Vf_Blitz
Senior User (****-)

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Very Odd...   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:30 pm

Multiplayer is fun with the right people and friends

Reality and Fantasy are two sides of the same coin. No one is ever sure which theyre in though.
Control has nothing to do with actions. Just how far your emotions will take you.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Mod. / Administrator ()

Number of posts : 1982
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Very Odd...   Sun May 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Im sure it is, but between bloodborne and mkx, dragon age is collecting dust
Back to top Go down

Very Odd...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum