I think...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vf_Blitz
Senior User (****-)

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: I think...   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm not sure how to put this ... and to be honest this is kind of serious. I don't know who to talk to about this and well i think my mental state is well ... broken ...

Reality and Fantasy are two sides of the same coin. No one is ever sure which they’re in though.
Control has nothing to do with actions. Just how far your emotions will take you.
Back to top Go down
Kittyboy
Writer or Creator (ΡΡΡ)

Number of posts : 3574
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I think...   Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Broken?

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: I think...   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 pm

I don't know. Broken, damaged, i just can't think of the word. Let me start out by saying that I'm the type of person that is more of a nurturer or something. This may get long so I'll make it short. When coming back from school my sister freaked out and so did my mom when I stated there was a mouse on the front porch. When they saw it they were glad it was dead. But it wasn't. Then they freaked out and told me to kill it. My sister told me to put it in a bag so it would suffocate. I just froze. My mom said to throw it in the street. I looked at her and was shocked. I couldn't do neither. I wanted to put it in a shoe box and bring it somewhere that wasn't near here. Nobody i know would agree with me. The mouse was only injured with it's leg so it could live but my sister swept it into a plastic bag and i saw it trying to run/crawl away. She closed it tight and then dropped the bag multiple times (she was scared or something). I ended up taking the bag and bringing it to the dumpster. She followed me and ORDERED me to throw it away. I hesitated then she scared me with her voice and i placed it in the dumpster. Ever since then i felt like crying because i was so sad and i can't get over it. It's one thing to dispose of a dead animal it's another to set it's death.

Reality and Fantasy are two sides of the same coin. No one is ever sure which they’re in though.
Control has nothing to do with actions. Just how far your emotions will take you.
Back to top Go down
Kittyboy
Writer or Creator (ΡΡΡ)

Number of posts : 3574
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I think...   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Jeez.... yeah... that is rough sometimes when you focus on it emotionally. I'm not sure how religious you are, but you could pray and wish peace for him.

PostSubject: Re: I think...   

Back to top Go down

I think...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NUKEMAN & Kittyboy :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: